How to apply and conditions:
1. Click to Online Audition page and fill in your personal information required completely and correctly. Please ensure all information are real for your benefit when we are contacting back to inform the result.
2. Applicants must upload video clip via YouTube (watch how-to upload VDO on Youtube instruction at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmBlwcaRaCA ) and then copy the URL of your VDO on Youtube (the web address of your clip’s page) in the indicated space.
a. Video clip should not exceed 3 minutes
b. Your performance can be of anything regardless to genre age and style. Find out more on http://www.thailandgottalent.tv/en/how-apply
c. Thailand’s Got Talent team reserves the right to review the appropriateness of video clips prior submission to our committee for consideration
3. Press “Submit Online Audition” button to finish sending process
4. Rexona team will send your video clips the same group of committees as pre-casting at the regional level for further consideration and judging process.
5. 20 Qualified talents will be announced to get vote from our fans and the 10 highest vote score will be eligible for next round immediately without having to compete in the pre-casting at the regional level. Our staff will call to inform according to the phone number which filled during the registration process.
Review and Announcement
The committees will consider all the clips within 4th March 2013 and will announce the name list of those who pass to the online-vote round on 5th March 2013 on www.facebook.com/thailandsgottalent and www.facebook.com/RexonaThailand to get vote from our Facebook fans. The working team will inform those highest vote score talents for the next round audition on the time and date of the next round of competition via the phone number registered when submitting the clips.
• Application period is between 1th February until midnight of 28th February 2013. (11.59 pm; server time)
• Online Vote period is between 5th March until midnight of 10th March 2013. (11.59 pm; server time)
• Announcement 10th March 2013 via www.thailandgottalent.tv, www.facebook.com/RexonaThailand and www.facebook.com/thailandsgottalent
1. Online Audition is another alternative channel to apply for the contest especially for those who find it inconvenient to travel to the pre-casting venue, do not want to wait, have no travel fare, are unable to bring equipment or would like to get a DO:MORE chance. However, this is not the main or the only application channel you can apply.
2. Online Audition applicants can also apply for the competition via the pre-casting at the regional level.
3. Thailand’s Got Talent team reserves the rights to show only those VDO clips that are adhered to moral standards, cannot be deemed as indecent, do not cause public scrutiny or are illegal. The VDO clips must be the performance of the competitors themselves.
4. The decision of the referees is final.
5. Thailand’s Got Talent team reserves the right to edit, alter or reuse the submitted VDO clips to promote the Thailand’s Got Talent without prior notifying the owner of the clip.
6. Thailand’s Got Talent team reserves the rights to deny any competitors if fraud is detected without prior notice.
7. Thailand’s Got Talent team reserves the right to change the information and details of the Online Audition without prior notice.